- 1 cup white flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Tasty Bite chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Salt sprinkles
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add wet ingredients to form the dough, adding 1 Tbsp milk if needed
- Form into one big ball, wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F
- Form dough balls and place on a greased cookie sheet, leaving enough room between cookies for them to spread.
- Bake 10 minutes on the center rack.
They may not look quite cooked when you take them out of the oven, but never fear – they will become firm in the 10-minute cooling process.
Our secret to success: dust with a little salt for that extra YUM!
Eat and enjoy!